This plan gives you access to our 100-hour Essential Oil Certification Level 1 course available online. It is designed for the health professional, essential oil distributor or wellness advocate with an interest in the therapeutic uses and applications of essential oils. You will be provided with a clear and concise understanding of aromatherapy and how to use oils safely and effectively. You will have access to all reading materials, assignments, and several blending activities, coming away with a solid foundation in the clinical uses of essential oils.
In order to receive a certificate of completion, you will need to complete all of the lessons and quizzes, create blends and products covered in class, perform five case studies, and write a 3-5 page research paper on any aromatherapy topic of your choice.
You will have one year to complete your course. This Essential Oil Certification Program is accredited and surpasses the qualifications for the NAHA Level One Foundations by The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), and the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA), both leading governing bodies for national educational standards for aromatherapists.
Anyone can take this course!
This Aromatherapy Certification Online Course is accredited and surpasses the qualifications for the NAHA Level One Foundations by The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy(NAHA), a leading governing body for national educational standards for aromatherapists. It is also approved for 50 CEUs for Massage Therapists.
Course Overview of Essential Oil Certification Online Course Level 1
An assortment of topics will be covered concerning the many aspects of aromatherapy including essential oil botany, essential oil usage, and business ethics and practices.
|Essential Oil Profiles||History of Aromatherapy|
|Basic Physiology (limbic system & lymphatic system)||Methods of Extraction|
|Interaction on a physical and emotional level||Methods of Application|
|Carrier Oils||Production and Quality of Oils|
|Blending Techniques||Safety and Contraindications|
|Methods of Absorption||Consultations and Communication Skills|
|Essential Oil Botany||Business Skills|
Essential Oils Used In This Course
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum L)
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea)
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
- Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Lemon (Citrus limon)
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
- Orange (Sweet) (Citrus sinensis)
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
- Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis)
- Rose (Rosa damascena)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Sandalwood (Santalum album)
- Spikenard (Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)
Supplies Used In This Course
- Spray Bottles (2)
- Inhalers (2)
- Plastic Bottles for lotions (2)
- Plastic Bottles for massage oils (2)
- 5ml Bottle for diffuser blend (2)
- Coffee Bean Tin
- Plastic Tubs (2)
- Labels and Marker
- Perfume Strips (20)
- Plastic Pipettes (5)
Carriers Used In This Course
- Coconut Oil (2 ounces)
- Almond Oil (2 ounces)
- Dead Sea Salts (2 ounces)
- Rose Hydrosol (2 ounces) -OR-
- Lavender Hydrosol (2 ounces)
- Lotion Base (2 ounces)
There are no reviews yet.